Aber's head office in
Hamilton, New Zealand
Aber is a national wholesaler of energy-related appliances and equipment.
Aber Holdings (Aber) was established in 1980, and has over 30 years’ experience in the wholesale and distribution business.
The company is separated into 4 trading divisions: Indoor Appliances; Outdoor Appliances; Camping Equipment; Gas Equipment.
We make energy work for New Zealanders.
Aber is a family owned company operating from a head office in Hamilton, New Zealand. Alan Brown, the founder of Aber was a key figure in the development of the LPG industry in New Zealand. Aber continues its commitment to the gas industry contributing to key industry bodies including GANZ, LPGANZ and the NZ Standards Committee.
From choosing the right appliances for a home, to how to find a reliable service agent - Aber is here to help. Our team is committed to growing the NZ appliance market and leading the introduction of new products and technologies to the broader energy markets. We have an extensive after sale service program that results in a strong warranty program, extensive service agent network and internal staff training, to ensure customers receive high quality support when and if required. Our products are sold through leading retail chains, direct sales channels, specialists, plumbing and building merchants.
A painting of Aber's six key
Our company values
At Aber, we operate in a professional, innovative and dynamic work environment, where we all enjoy being an important part of a friendly, agile and results-oriented team.
EVERYONE IS ENCOURAGED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Aber has six key values:
- Innovation - we develop new ways to achieve our goals and exceed customer requirements.
- Empowerment - we have confidence in our ability to make the right decisions.
- Agility - we think and act quickly without compromising our values and objectives.
- Friendliness - we appreciate the individual differences and common interests of everyone in the team.
- Professionalism - we are trained, challenged and rewarded to produce quality performances.
- Achievement - we seek ways to raise our benchmarks and enjoy delivering successful outcomes.